How to use location sharing
Location sharing lets you and your friends see each other's location while recording. It works cross-platform so you'll be able to use it whether you're recording on Android, iPhone, or Apple Watch.
Here's how to get started:
- Go to the Record tab in Slopes
- Toggle Share Location with Nearby Friends to on
- Start recording
You should then be able to see people's location on the map while recording as long as everyone:
- is friends with each other in Slopes
- is recording at the same resort
- has enabled location sharing
- has an internet connection
Location sharing in Slopes is built with privacy in mind. When you enable location sharing, only people you've friended in Slopes who are recording at the same resort on the same day can see your location.