How do I enable the integration with Strava?
When you connect your Strava account, we will send data for your days recorded with Slopes over to Strava. Slopes activities will highlight wintersports specific stats on Strava like vertical, distance and number of runs, and will include a map of your day.
To connect your Strava account to Slopes, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Account tab in Slopes
- Scroll down a bit and tap on Integrations under Settings
- Under Online Integrations tap on Upload Activities to Strava
- Tap on Connect and you'll be directed to a web browser to log into your Strava account
- Once connected, recordings will be sent to Strava automatically and show up in your activity feed.