How do I add complications to my Apple Watch?
Slopes has three complications available for Apple Watch. An activity complication that allows you to start recording on your Watch with one tap, a conditions complication to keep tabs on your favorite resort, and a complication that shows the snow forecast. Note that watchOS 9 is required to use these complications.
Add a Complication
Here's how to add a complication to your Apple Watch:
- Long press the Watch face and tap on Edit
- Swipe to the left until you get to Complications
- Tap on the screen where you'd like to put the Slopes complication, then scroll down until you find Slopes
- Pick your preferred complication, then press the Digital Crown to save and tap on the Watch face to exit edit mode.
Set a Default Resort
Here's how to set a resort for the conditions and/or forecast complication:
- Open the Slopes Watch app
- Scroll down on the main recording screen (where you'd start a recording)
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down a bit and tap on Default Resort under Complications
- There you'll see some suggestions, or you can search for and add another resort