How do I add complications to my Apple Watch?
Slopes has three complications available for Apple Watch. The Start Recording complication which allows you to start recording on your Watch with one tap, a conditions complication to keep tabs on your favorite resort, and one that shows the current temperature at that resort. Note that watchOS 9 is required to use these complications.
Here's how to add a complication to your Apple Watch:
- Long press the Watch face and tap on Edit
- Swipe left until you get to Complications
- Tap on the screen where you'd like to put the Slopes complication, then scroll down until you find Slopes
- Pick your preferred complication, then press the Digital Crown to save and tap on the Watch face to exit edit mode.
To set a resort for the conditions and/or temperature complication:
- Open the Slopes Watch app
- Swipe to the left to get to the Settings screen
- Scroll down and under Complications tap on Default Resort to pick and set a resort