Can Slopes import my data from other apps or devices?
Yep! Along with being able to use Slopes to record, you can import data from other devices and apps. Slopes supports the common GPX file-format, and some app-specific formats too.
Here's how to import a file into Slopes:
- Tap on the Logbook tab
- Tap on the calendar and + symbol in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Tap Import from File and then select the GPX file that you want to import, and it should import pretty much instantly.
Importing from Garmin Connect
If you record your days skiing and snowboarding with a Garmin watch then you can enable Slopes' integration with Garmin to get that data added to your Logbook. Once set up, not only will future recordings automatically sync to Slopes, but after completing the one-time authorization in your Slopes account, we've made sure the last 5 years of your Garmin snow history will be imported (ignoring any duplicates of data already in Slopes). Note that if you don't already have one, you will need to set up a Slopes account for the integration to work.
Here's how to enable the Slopes x Garmin integration:
- Jump on to the Account tab
- Tap on Online Integrations under the Settings section
- Tap on Import from Garmin -> Connect
- You'll then be taken to a web page to sign into your Garmin account
Importing from Ski Tracks
Importing from Snoww
Snoww lets you export to GPX, which Slopes can import.
Importing from SnoCru
Sadly, as far as we are aware SnoCru does not provide a way to export your recorded data.