Riding with friends
Who you rode with is an important part of your day, and with Slopes you can capture that in-app. To start, make sure you've added the person you would like to tag in your day as a friend in Slopes.
Here's how to add a friend:
- Go to the Friends tab
- Tap on the + button in the top right of the screen
- Choose your preferred method to send the link to your friend
- Your friend taps on the link to open Slopes and confirm that they want to friend you
Once you've done that, here's how to tag a friend in a recording:
- Open the recording from the Logbook
- In the Rode With section, tap on +/- Tagged
- Tap on a friend to tag them in a recording
- Tap on Save in the top right hand corner of the screen
However, in most cases, you won't have to do this! Once both of you are connected to internet so your recordings can upload to your accounts on the Slopes servers, they'll notice if it looks like you rode together (by looking for lifts that you shared, +/- a few chairs), and automatically tag for you.
You can then compare daily stats under the Rode With section of the recording summary, or season-to-date rankings on the Friends tab.