If you purchased any type of Slopes Pass via the app, and would like a refund, you can easily do so via iTunes / iOS within 90 days of purchase. Slopes uses iTunes for billing (which is why you didn't have to give me your credit card) so the refund process is also through iTunes/Apple.
Follow these steps on your iPhone to start the refund process.
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
- Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
If you'd like to issue a refund via your desktop computer or the web, you can follow the other instructions in the guide here: https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store.